Landing page design feedback

Gio Kakhiani
10 replies
Guys does this πŸ‘‡ landing page make sense? I know it's dry but #lessismore, 'innit'? πŸ˜‚ πŸ‘‰ Link to design: https://twitter.com/bestbubblede...

Replies

AndrΓ© Weller
I do love the hands-on experience but it is a bit too "less is more" since I am completely lost on what I am seeing here and why this would solve a problem for me. To whom do I share these progress stats? Do I need to embed this or is it a standalone social media for makers? Is it online or offline? I guess you may need a bit more copywriting to tell what it is, or perhaps your tweet simply just showed off the demo and not the full landing page? I think it's important to have these three key aspects at first sight: - what does it solve for me - why is it important for me - how can I use it
Gio Kakhiani
@lostdesign Thank you so much for taking your time ✌️ Great points! I guess it's just a timeline builder at this point. Whatever use you'd find... I'd love to share the app with you to hear feedback if you don't mind? πŸ€™
Davor Kolenc
Not sure what it is about (the landing page). Maybe ad 1 sentence describing what it is that you want to communicate. I don't know about what progress do you want me to share πŸ˜…
Gio Kakhiani
@davor_kolenc Great feedback! I've took it into account and added another sentence πŸ˜‚ And it still doesn't make sense to anyone πŸ˜‚ I'd love to share the app with you to hear feedback if you don't mind? πŸ€™
Bryce Murray
I think a little more context is probably needed to know what your app actually does. I'm also looking for some feedback :) shorturl.at/etwQS
Gio Kakhiani
@bryce_murray Nice ✌️ What feedback are you looking for? I've pasted the link it made it shorter πŸ˜‚ It works just as advertised πŸ˜‚ Did you want me to look at something specific?
Bryce Murray
@giorgi_kakhiani I can't tell you how many people I sent the link to before someone finally told me this. NEVER USING A LINK SHORTENER AGAIN. Here's my 2nd or 3rd iteration of my landing page. Mainly -> Does the value proposition make sense? Is the design distracting (I'm an engineer, and I know my biggest weakness is design). Is there anything to do to improve? https://talent-manage.bubbleapps.io
Gio Kakhiani
@bryce_murray I'm not the target market so can't give you the feedback on value prop. What I can suggest for sure is that you need more graphics. Images, gif or a short DEMO video. I'm not going to read all this stuff you have on LP. Kinda like how copy.ai has it. But the style is decent I like it. ✌️
LOKESH YADAV
Hi Gio at first idea was good to keep try me but the thing is user dont know what it does, The main feature of landing page should be explaining about product which brings the user to onboard without any context or info no one tries to use it. Now to design part Make 2 sections on top: Use a main headline of what it does and explain more in sub, you keep the animation you want on this or next. for 2nd section use that animation with features beside it.