It's World Music Day!

Ruchira
18 replies
What's your favourite genre of music and/or one song you'd like to recommend to the PH community?

Replies

Ruchira
@jacquelinclem @cica_laure_mbappe that sounds interesting! will check it out :D
@cica_laure_mbappe @ruchira_08 look for : • Georgio - Noir paradis • Hatik - Adieu mon amour • Achile - Danse • Rémio - Columbine • PNL - Au DD ❤️🎵
Linda Liepa
Progressive metal by Dream Theater. They are masters of their craft. I would suggest listening whole album of Metropolis, Pt. 2: Scenes from a Memory. Pure masterpiece.
Ruchira
@linda_liepa sounds cool, will check it out!
Natalie Karakina
Billie Eilish, Ocean Eyes💓
Fajar Siddiq
i don't really listen to music, i like something inspirational from movie or series i watch then i download it and listen
Gabriel Ordoñez
Currently playing Katy Perry and Taylor Swift!
Andy Curtis
What type of headphone are you using to listen to music is the real question! Headphones are a gamechanger!
lefyotoste
Keeping a household budget is an important and necessary task, but also very tedious. Indeed, it is boring to record the purchase of each bun or travel on public transport. And if you postpone the recording – it is forgotten. Exit - programs for accounting of finances https://djangostars.com/industri..., which are now many for Android, and for iPhones, and for Windows.
Anna Meyer
I really love the song One Day. Reminds us to focus on the present. Live now. Not tomorrow.