It's Thursday. What are you pushing to complete before the weekend?!

Brian Nutt
13 replies
I'll go first, I'm in the middle of Q/A for our mid-sprint publish to stage and am racing to outline our product plan for April.

Replies

Julien Delange
I am pushing our launch on PH today! https://www.producthunt.com/post... Once we finish the launch, I want to take the learnings from it to prepare for the launch of our second product. I learned already a lot by launching today and it will be worth a retro tomorrow to understand how to optimize a launch on PH.
Justin Alb
I hope you will succeed! Plan for an upcoming month is a big game. I'll go next. So, we finished setting up OKRs last week and now we will have the first week's review, so I hope our team will share some positive insights about marketing in depth. In addition, I'm in progress to finish a plan for the next week, so we can achieve OKRs sooner. :))
Nicole Ogloza
Building out our entire chat functionality to our app and making push notifications liveeee!!! What product are you working on? Maybe I can take a look ad give feedback :D
Brian Nutt
@nicole_ogloza That's awesome. Keep it up! We are building a platform to build personalized videos at scale. That is set to launch in private Beta in late Summer. But during that build, we decided it would be fun to launch one of our features as a stand-alone product for free. That is being called Brand Builder and you can see our upcoming product page here www.producthunt.com/upcoming/adi.... Please follow along and let us have your feedback. And yes, I know my video needs to get updated. We are working on it!
Nicole Ogloza
@brian_nutt top left of your screen on the webpage, the logo is shrunk and discombobulated. I would try to change that ASAP for brand awareness. Love the name though!!
Peter Levine
Converting RemoteInclusive.com from gatsby4 to nextjs. There are a few reasons and I'll make a post on this as well. Mainly Gatsby4 server side rendering doesn't play nice with Netlify yet especially if you use third party libraries that utilize the window object at all. Since remoteinclusive is a jobs site I need all of the job listings to be pre-rendered for seo and easy sharing.
Dapeng Ni
The write-up of our product website!
Justin George
Starting a newsletter for statsph.com :D
Michael4
“The best way to make sure you’re all squared up before the weekend is to identify your priorities. When I write out my to-do list, I mark everything as A, B or C — in order of importance so I can clearly see what my top priority is and what will make me money. MyInsite Every day I start by tackling the A’s, like ‘close a deal with so-and-so,’ even though I might be more in the mood for a C, like ‘plant flowers in my garden.’ Close out as many A’s as possible before you head into the weekend, and you’ll be in top shape to keep moving ahead