It’s my first YouTube clip about products, need some feedback 🙏

Piotr Bartoszek
4 replies
Hi guys, I am Piotr from Owwly. Couple days ago I decided to try a different form of presenting products on our website. The idea was to record short movies with products from different categories. The first one is about free alternatives to Sketch & Figma.
Even if you are not designer, please share your thoughts and remarks. That would be super helpful in the initial stage of that project. Especially, I want to know: 1. Are you interested in 30-40 second clips with a summary of digital products (websites and apps) 2. Any thoughts about execution, I did it in iMovie, that was my first time with this tool 3. If you are familiar with YouTube - can you suggest some ticks & tips, people to follow, how to build interesting content, increase traffic on your channel ect, anything that helped you be a better YouTuber ;) 🦉

Replies

Katherine
Hey Piotr - this may be of interest to you. We recently helped a B2B enterprise startup validate their idea in 2 days with 109 messages. Getting feedback for their product on Product Hunt didn’t go as planned. However, with Mavolos, they managed to get 6 demos booked and speak with 30 target customers. If this is something you’re challenged with too, I’d love to show you how you can get your first reviews!
Mohsen Kamrani
I liked it. Definitely should be better on Youtube cause I can see the links. 1. Yes 2. A better music can be used in the future perhaps and would like to see an example of what can be done with any of them 3. Unfortunately don't have the experience
Lusine Mkhitaryan
For me, music didn't fit the context. Music is very dynamic but visuals are not, and somehow there were sounds that disturbed me from viewing the scenes.