It's Monday! What are you trying to get done this week? πŸš€πŸš€

Maxwell Davis
53 replies
Hi everyone! We're trying really hard to publish our landing page for our Twitch Extension this week, some work to do on the backend for some link-ups that we want working but otherwise ready to go! What about you? πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡

Replies

Paul VanZandt
Build up a solid platform for our PH launch and automate our content generation process!
@paul_vanzandt Curious - how are building a solid platform, is that just generating an audience or something else πŸ€”
Paul VanZandt
@maxwellcdavis Yep, mainly just generating an audience, creating conversation in discussions, and finalizing our launch details πŸ‘
@paul_vanzandt Nice! All the best with the launch πŸš€πŸš€
Yasmina
Too much !!! feeling that it is everyday Monday in my planet for now till the MVP is out .. how about you ?
@yasminak Ha ha similar! Had a call with my co-founder this morning and realised how much we still have to do to get some of the backend done so we don't miss opportunities...
Raja Simon
I'm trying to create a alternative Google Analytics dashboard to view charts the way you want.
@rajasimon OOh that's funny we just chatted on Twitter about this! Sounds like an interesting product - and I can see some use cases for it!
Mounir Nejjai
Trying to publish our landing page for our coupon codes app for Salesforce Marketing Cloud...
Daniel Po
I hear you! We just launched our special tool today and I cannot wait to see how this goes O_O Good luck with the extension - I'll be looking out for it ;-)
Luka Vasic
Push out new content on Ln and boost our product 😁
@luka_vasic How is LinkedIn for you in terms of content marketing?
Luka Vasic
@maxwellcdavis Well i started 3 weeks ago by posting mon-fri and I'm still building an audiance. Every few posts I redirect people to our product and we can see that the number of visits has increased.
Michael4
I am always feeing fresh. RunYourPool
tneogi
Launching our MVP! Pretty much the same stuff you seem to be doing. All the best for the week folks!
Samir Moussa
Happy Monday! I'm actually creating an upcoming page for a new free product that we plan to launch πŸš€
@samir_moussa You said the word "free" - I'm interested 🀣 I hope the upcoming page gets lots of sign-up in all seriousness though!
Samir Moussa
@maxwellcdavis Absolutely free! We're doing something special to help startups with their company and finances. I really appreciate it! All the best with your landing page.
Martina Hackbartt
Hey there, Maxwell! This week we are setting all of the details for our launch. We are also creating a table of KPIs and making a checklist. Any tips?
Jan Beisheim
@martina_hackbartt that's exciting! When do you plan to launch? We are setting up everything this week as well. Would be great to exchange ideas.
@martina_hackbartt @jan_beisheim I'd recommend grabbing a copy of @falak_sher's guide to Product Hunt Launches https://phlaunchchecklist.com/
@martina_hackbartt @jan_beisheim @maxwellcdavis thank you Maxwell for recommending. Very happy to see this recommendation ❀️
Martina Hackbartt
@jan_beisheim We are yet to define the exact date, but around the last week of april! What about you?
Jan Beisheim
@martina_hackbartt Thursday already! Excitement is building. Last week of April sounds really sensible to prepare this properly.
Cris Barbs
Too much! But we are looking forward launching our very own product here!
Jan Beisheim
@crissy_22 when do you plan to launch?
Emils Uztics
Will try to grow coinletter.co by publishing 5 blog posts and repurposing them on various platforms like reddit, IHers and others.
@founderemils Have you done you Keyword research for the blog posts?
Reece Jones
I just launched my first product! So working on the marketing on that. Trying to get our conversion rate to above 4%!
Jan Beisheim
preparing everything for launch this week. Big week!
Andrii Kpyto
Launching Sembly Professional right now! Sembly is a US-based startup with a Ukrainian development and data science team πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦ Please, upvote and leave a review with a comment, I really appreciate that!
Sanjna
My first hunted product Ordefy got featured today! And I'm trying get more eyeballs on that πŸ˜ƒ
MariadPDC
409€, 409€
Dylan Merideth
Good luck with the landing page! We are getting our ducks in a row for our MVP launch, social engagement, app testing, and our copy are paramount this week. In addition to documentation, feels kinda like I'm drowning, but enjoyably
@dylan_merideth Thanks! Yup there's certainly a lot to do before a product launch - are you following a guide of any kind?
Dylan Merideth
@maxwellcdavis not a particular set, but an aggregation of what I can find from the internet (blog, articles case studies etc), do you have something definitive that you swear by?
Philipp Karetov
Make it to the ’Product of the Day’ Top-5 on PH :3 Wish me luck πŸ€
Doktor Fit
Make progress on my PhD project as well as working on promoting my personal project and publish some new content. A lot of work ahead, but I'm excited :D