It's Monday! What are you prioritizing this week?

Martina Hackbartt
38 replies
Prioritising your workload is a must. More so if you have several projects open. What are you prioritising this week? What do you want to achieve by the end of it? From my side, I'm working intensely on our launch (which is taking place this Wednesday). A lot of work to get done! But I'm sure it'll be worth it ๐ŸŽ‰ Hope you have a fantastic Monday!

Replies

Ash Carey
I have enrolled myself in an online course and am looking to complete it by the end of the week.
Ludovico Petrali
Cool, I am also working on a launch, we aim to be live around the end of June. What are working on?? Give us some secrets..
Martina Hackbartt
@ludovico_petrali My team and I are working really hard on ReSkript (https://www.producthunt.com/upco... it's a document editor and productivity app that has all we need in one place๐Ÿ™Œ what about you? Tell us more about your product!
Ludovico Petrali
@martina_hackbartt That's super interesting - Thanks for sharing I just subscribed. We still have to go live, not only on PH but in General. We are building a Saas solution to help subscription businesses grow organically, more soon!
Fabian Maume
Preparing Product hunt relaunch for QApop :)
Bertha Kgokong
@fabian_maume I must say I have been looking for something like this for such a long time, Quora is such a great place for traffic --- but googling for Quora tools comes up empty on my side, or you get some super expensive stuff.
Martina Hackbartt
@fabian_maume Hey Fabian! Sounds great. Do you have a date already?
Ken Savage
I'll be finish up my website UI and finalizing my PDF guide. I'm going to share all the growth marketing tactics and hacks I've used over my 15+ year marketing career. If anyone wants to get notified when we release next week you can subscribe to our ship page https://www.producthunt.com/upco...
Patrick
@kensavage I'm in too! Good luck with the launch, and look forward to checking out your guide soon. Do you have growth tips for SaaS startups in there?
Martina Hackbartt
@kensavage Hi, Ken! Wow! very interesting. Just subscribed :)
Sanja Mitar
Our main priority for this week is making sure we have a smooth and successful launch ๐Ÿš€ https://www.producthunt.com/post...
Martina Hackbartt
@sanja_mitar Congrats on your launch and on being #1 product of the day!
Matthew Ritchie
Aside from our Product Hunt launch today, I'm excited to see my team in person for the first time in a few months this week. Then, get nose-deep into some Digital PR courses I recently signed up for ๐Ÿ˜ P.S. I'll be sure to check back this Wednesday to see what you're launching!
Matthew Ritchie
@martina_hackbartt Thank you! It sure was a wild ride. We prepped for about four months. When's your big launch?
Martina Hackbartt
@matthew_ritchie Hey, Matthew! Congrats on your launch and on being #1 product of the day!
Finishing off some product work on www.birdmojo.com
Justin George
statsph.com, Getting this ready for Product Hunt launch next week ๐Ÿ•บ
Didem YeniรงaฤŸ YaฤŸcฤฑ
We are also working on planning the launch of our SAAS product, which will take place soon. Good luck with your product launch ๐Ÿ™Œ I'd love to hear about your suggestions.
Martina Hackbartt
@deepwall Do you have an upcoming page to share? And thanks for the wishes!
Didem YeniรงaฤŸ YaฤŸcฤฑ
@martina_hackbartt Not yet, I will let you know once it is ready. But you can have a look at here deepwall.com
Patrick
Direct outreach for our no-code front end platform ahead of our launch this week. Focusing on finding the right users who have back end data but need a more convenient, quicker, front end. It's a bit of a painstaking grind, but pretty rewarding when it works
Dylan Merideth
Good luck on the Launch Martina! We are prioritizing payments and polishing the app. UX testing and tracking scripts for the beta launch
Maya Ben Zid
Consistency. I want to make sure our team can keep track of everything we are preparing for our product launch in June. Sometimes it gets overwhelming so I'd love to work out a routine that helps me make sure I haven't missed or forgotten anything important. Also, there's a lot of infrastructure (website, and product-related) hustle going on.
Lisa
Helping our sales team with cold emails and improving the copywriting on our last freemium tool! For the second task, if someone has some tips, I'll be happy to read them! This is our website: https://www.plezi.co/en/one/
Enola VEDOVOTTO
Finish my email automation for our new product ! And continue to build the web site, and you?
Martina Hackbartt
@enola_vedovotto Sounds wonderful! Using any tool in particular? From our side, we just launched today! Would really appreciate your feedback!
Kazimieras Melaika
Bug fixing, community building, and some copy tasks for our landing page! Btw, weโ€™re launching in the mid of June. Check out our upcoming PH page: www.producthunt.com/upcoming/eff... Our project is called: Effecto. Itโ€™s an app for detailed habits, health, symptoms, and meds tracking. Pretty much for everything that is related to your physical or mental health and every daily factor that can affect you.
Jha
our PH launch! we just launched today. ๐Ÿค 
Divya
Its time to prioritize both on health n mind these days to keep the brains working!
Julius Bachmann
We are launching end of month with a tool that helps you prioritize your weeks and days according to your long-term goals! =) It is called Journey - jrny.coach