It's Friday, tell us how the week was for you along with one emoji to describe how you are feeling?

Arun Pariyar
17 replies
Take this is as a little retrospective to wrap your week and get ready for the weekend ✌️

Replies

Fares
🕜​​😴​😪​⏰​😪🕡​☀️​🎢 - 🏃​😓😵‍💫👨‍💻📉​🏃😓😵🔫​👨‍💻🏃​😰🤯👨‍💻​​📆​​​🍻​🥳​🏃👨‍💻📈​🔫​🍻​​😎​👨‍💻📈🍾​🚅​✈️​
Arun Pariyar
Hi @fares_aktouf, I was ideally asking for one emoji only but looks like you have plenty going on at his moment 😄
Fares
@arunpariyar Ah sorry! I summarized my week. So one emoji will hard, but it would be 😵‍💫
Arun Pariyar
please don't be sorry not at all, I appreciate your engagement @fares_aktouf. Thank you 🙏
Ryan Gilbert
🐶 It went quick and was filled with tons of puppy training!
Arun Pariyar
Hi @ryangilbert I have seen that you have a new journey with your new canine friend 🐾 . Enjoy 😊
Arun Pariyar
Hi @sewell_stephens, hope you get some rest in the weekend and come back strong next week 💪
Luka Vasic
This week was actually only work and gym haha. I'm used to hanging out with friends so this week was 😥
jakub rudnik
Great week. Scribe successfully launched pages (https://scribehow.com/library/an...). We've cracked some user acquisition codes. Good content marketing growth. 🥳​
Abraham Samma
Developing oneplaybook.app ✔ Writing research paper as with an international team as first author ✔ Verdict: 🔥🔥🔥
Maksym Astakhov
Actually, it is 3 separate, but all together they should be taken as one big emoji. Only in that way it will make sense. 👨‍🎤🎶👩‍🎤