It is not funny at all.

Sanjukt Saha
70 replies
As Founders, it doesn't feel funny at all to be a tiny Not-for-Profit, have a product that uses a single sheet of Paper, be a No Tech :) and trend #8 on PH for the day. It feels awe inspiring! We were #5 in the morning on June 12 and will be #1 by the end of the world :) It feels great, especially to be amongst all of you, setting cooler and higher standards for us to meet. We cannot even afford the $99 Pro dashboard that PH has to amplify! Not that we need, or care that much :) For what a community of people who believe in innovation. It is remarkable. We started @wallobooks in 2014 for children in adversity. On June 12, we opened for every kid. Thank you, all of you who believe in our work and in our weird imaginations on Paper. 2021 is a year of hope for us. And for all the children we work with. Do visit wallobooks.org You will love it. PS. And tell us how we can be better. We are not very savvy with technology. love, @sanjuktsaha @swastikagurung1 The beauty and the beast, don't even dare to make a guess :) Founders, The WALLOBOOKS Project sanjukt@wallobooks.org

Replies

Kaira Agarwal
Wow! It's really inspiring.
Sanjukt Saha
@cutie_bubu Thank you. Let me know what you are working on!
Sanjukt Saha
@cutie_bubu Did you also get a chance to read the books?
Aditya
@sanjuktsaha @swastikagurung1 thank you so much for this heart warming post. As a community member, I feel extremely humbled to see and experience the power of our community :) I had a look at your website and have followed the work you've been doing. Books, are indeed a window to the life beyond everyday reality. Please share the links of top-5 story book pages you like and I'd happily share them with my colleagues at Product Hunt! More power to you and your team! ✊ Btw, I loved Mina and Michael story 😻😻
Debpriya Adhikary
@sanjuktsaha @swastikagurung1 @adityavsc Many thanks for your kind comment. Mina and Michael is one of my favourite too. :) And these little books are with limitless possibilities for children all around the globe.
Swastika Gurung
@adityavsc Aditya :) Speechless to say the least! Here are three books for the PH family -- I am a Tree : https://books.wallobooks.org/I-a... It Belongs to Us All : https://books.wallobooks.org/It-... Mina & Michael : https://books.wallobooks.org/Min... They need to be printed on single A4 sheets and folded like in this 90s video -- https://youtu.be/s2Oft2Umj0M And they may like to also see what happens when we work with children in adversity -- The Village of the Pilgrims : https://link.wallobooks.org/The-... If any of your colleagues wish to write, they can get in touch with me at swastika@wallobooks.org. Of course, they can subscribe and get loads of storybooks :) Thank you so much for this gesture. Makes us feel proud of being here on PH.
Abhishek Mitra
@sanjuktsaha @swastikagurung1 @adityavsc It is heartwarming to see the amazing response for The WALLOBOOKS Project on Product Hunt! The books were a culmination of several months of hard work, extensive discussions, crazy Illustration sessions and weird arguments on covers and layouts! : ) It has certainly been an interesting experience, so far! Looking forward to the progress of this project.
Aditya
@sanjuktsaha @wallobooks @swastikagurung1 @am_design @debpriya_adhikary really appreciate your engagement with the community! Not just the children, even I'm enjoying reading these 😍 Currently on 'It belongs to us all' πŸ“‘
Rene filch
Wow i am so moved by your post
Sanjukt Saha
@renesans 2021 is a year of hope. What are you upto?
Sanjukt Saha
@renesans Did you also get a chance to read the books?
Halder Mahua Atanu
I am a graphic designer. really its such a inspiring
Nancy Paul
Wow. It's really nice.
Sanjukt Saha
@salkuadrat Isn't it? What are you working on?
Sanjukt Saha
@salkuadrat Did you also get a chance to read the books?
Gianfranco Belmonte
It is very inspiring your post, it left me speechless super moved.
Sanjukt Saha
@gianfranco_belmonte2 Thanks. What are you working on this year?
Sanjukt Saha
@gianfranco_belmonte2 Did you also get a chance to read the books?
Sanjukt Saha
@gianfranco_belmonte2 You can see the links in my reply to Aditya. Inbox me at sanjukt@wallobooks.org so that we can stay in touch.
SHAHIDUL IMRAN
wow!!! Really nice. Thanks for share.
Nuwan Tharaka
your commitment on these are priceless
Swastika Gurung
@relax_with_tharaka Your words of encouragement are expensive to own :)
RAZMINA ALAM
Good initiative,thanks
Sanjukt Saha
@razmina_alam I see that you are a graphic designer. What do you design?
mubashar ali
wow that amazing bro keep it up
Sanjukt Saha
@apkmoduleee Thanks. Join us at wallobooks.org
piyal paul
wow really nice. your commitment on these are priceless.
Sanjukt Saha
@piyal_paul1 Booming thanks :) Your comment is priceless and inspires me too.
Shamsunahar Sauda
wow it's really nice
Sanjukt Saha
@sauda51 Thank you for your kind words. Are you working on a new product this year?
robiul haque
this post inspires me. lets go ahead.
Swastika Gurung
@robiul_haque What are you working on? May 2021 be a year of hope for all of us.
Sanjukt Saha
@robiul_haque What does this inspire you to do? We are all keen to know.