Is work from hotel a new trend in the travel industry?

Tuomas Haapala
6 replies
Could working from a hotel be a big trend in the future of travel industry? And how should hotels take this into account?

Replies

tammymartin
People are dissatisfied with working from home. As a result, they now opt to work instead. I went to a boutique hotel st louis last time to relax and do some official work, and I highly recommend it to you. What I'm going to tell you about is The Last Hotel. The International Shoe Company's preservation, restoration, and regeneration are reflected in The Last Hotel's downtown St. Louis boutique hotel, which is steeped in history and architectural magnificence. Thanks to a blend of historic materials and modern décor, The Last Hotel comes alive with renewed vibrancy while referring to a bygone era. The Last Hotel in downtown St. Louis, near the Washington Avenue Garment District, carries the flame of culture and growth.
Tuomas Haapala
@tammymartin that's interesting. I actually work in a hotel consept here in Finland called VALO Hotel & Work, which is equally designed as coworking offices, meeting areas etc. as a regular hotel. I have been checking the Google search a lot lately and have noticed that "work from hotel" is a really popular search basically all over the world.
Vaibhav Taneja
I guess yes- people are actually frustrated being working from home. So now they prefer to go for workation instead. Working from the hotel will be a new trend and I believe how restaurants have options for workstations now hotels should also take this into consideration and provide relevant plans for the same.
Florrie Sauls
I have recently traveled to Poland, and I can say that today this country is one of the most democratic European capitals in terms of hotel prices. All hotels here comply with European standards and declare stardom. So choose a hotel in Warsaw with reference only to its location. Accommodation prices do not depend on the season. However, discounts on accommodation in such hotels can reach 40% during weekends and other less busy periods. When I got a free tour on this page, they put me in a random hotel, and I loved it. This city left me with only positive emotions.
Morris Plegge
I would love to go on a cruise. I've only been one-to-one, if I remember correctly, and it was amazing. There are so many options for traveling that are hard to choose from. A couple of days ago, my wife and I discussed our vacation this year, and we were analyzing our options. I was thinking about going too near me hotel, but my wife wants to go on a cruise. I don't know which option we are going to choose, but we should be hurrying since the tickets to anything will get more expensive.
Purple Ocean
Sounds cool! Work from hotel could indeed become a significant trend in the travel industry, offering a blend of leisure and productivity. Hotels should consider adapting their facilities to cater to this emerging need. For instance, The Kimberly Hotel reviews often highlight their efficient workspace setups, which could serve as a benchmark. This trend might encourage hotels to rethink their amenities and services to attract digital nomads and remote workers.