Interested in participating in a book exchange?

Jennifer
3 replies
A friend of mine shared with me this huge book exchange going on, and wanted to share it with all the book lovers on Product Hunt. You can be anywhere in the world. All you have to do is buy your favorite book (just one) and send it to a stranger (I’ll send their details in an email). You’ll receive roughly up to a maximum of 36 books back to you, to keep. They’ll be favorite books from strangers around the world! If you’re interested in taking part, please respond to this discussion saying “IN” with your email address and I will follow up with the details. You can also email me with your interest at: jenmassab@gmail.com On another note: Has anyone ever participated in such exchanges & what do you think about these experiences?

Replies

Bogomil Shopov - Бого
I'd love to. Sending you a messsage now. Maybe you should specify a topic in front :)
Jennifer
@bogomep Amazing, That's a good idea, thanks for sharing Bogomil. Will follow up on your message soon!!
Amanda Trincher
It sounds like a great project, and it’s always interesting that they will send you from the other side of the world, from another publishing house, even a familiar book. I think this could be exciting. This isn't the first book project I've seen lately. The first was BookScouter which my friends used to buy used books or find something rare