Integrations for SMS Platform

Anjali Apeksha
9 replies
What are the apps you would like to see on a SMS campaign platform

Replies

Maciej Cupial
API integration :) so Zapier would be the best for it, but direct access to the API is important.
Anjali Apeksha
@maciej_cupial Thank you for your recommendation. Yes we are planning to add triggered events too
Santhosh Maila
I use that often for my business, so I would love that ...
Anjali Apeksha
@santhosh_maila what are your favorites apps for integrations?
Santhosh Maila
@anjali_apeksha We have been working on building a stock-research platform for a while now. We launched it on producthunt today. Currently, it's #4, Can you help with pushing the upvotes here's the link to our page: https://www.producthunt.com/post...
I'd also like to click Zapier so that you could send out automated messages...
@anjali_apeksha You could start with some points for Webhooks and people will start to make things from it without having to do the full on integration
Anjali Apeksha
@maxwellcdavis Now Zapier in our top of the Wishlist
Karl Hennings
I use bulk sms to promote my business. I don't know why many people prefer another kind of marketing, I think that sms is the best thing for internet business. I voted for Zapier. It sounds to me like the best application that is well automated. I generally like anything that works great on its own. That's why I prefer to work with sms. Everyone has a phone these days. Whatever it is. It supports sms services. So it's the best option for advertising.