Integration project

Fares
5 replies
When you deploy a project with several levels of integration! Do you prefer to do it in multiple steps? or mobilize resources and do it all at once to get to the end?

Replies

Benjamin Arne
It depends on the size of the project and the priorities. For small projects, I prefer to do everything at once. For big projects, I try to break it down into several steps in time. The higher the priority, the fewer steps ;)
Fares
@benjamin_arne I'm talking about this because right now: a thoughtful client either has to deploy a solution (60% of needs solved) by spreading its resources over several months. Either integrate 100% (a big effort over 2 sprints) but the problem is resolved. with the risk of shifting the other projects in progress. What other parameters would you consider for your decision?
Benjamin Arne
@fares_aktouf option number 2 without doubt. I'm risk averse when it's worth it. ;)
Camille Adamczyk
If you choose a composable approach for your website, you don't have to prioritize! You can release a new version every day.
Fares
@camille_adamczyk In a website project on a headless infra, yes. it can be an advantage to work by module. and therefore it is a third voice