Influence of Social Media

Jaskiran Kaur
16 replies
How has social media and its users influenced the way that we interact with others?

Replies

Holly Stephens
Sound-off nature of social media means we have to be more proactive with what content we post, and make sure we subtitle and resize it to look native on every platform! @jaskiran_kaur
Roy
Helped brands to add that personal touch while communicating with their audience.
Artem Smirnov
It's much easier to get connected and stay connected. No matter where you are.
Azizur Rahman
People follow the trend. and social media makes the trend.
Emma Phượng Nguyễn
It generates more leads for outbound sale/ marketing.
Jaskiran Kaur
@emmanguyen Hi Emma , I would love to know, how are you generating leads and outbound marketing?
Emma Phượng Nguyễn
@jaskiran_kaur In simple words, it raise awareness of your company/ product/ brand to a target audience. Depends on platforms, there will be diff strategies. Tiktok is great for videos. Instagram is the best for life & design. Some can do sale on social media, however, very few can do that.
Asif Kamal
slang,emotes, I have seen people act like emoji's irl lol
Cica-Laure Mbappé
I second @r3l0ad3d . Social media spread the latest trends so they highly impact the users' decision of buying. Brand communicate with storytelling, drive emotional content... Not a single day goes by without a trending joke or meme in my DMs. People interact with people with what they see on social media.
Ragini Pattem
Here you know what are iOS all versions alternatives with free paid apps or cracked apps no jailbreak. For ex what are GBA Emulator Alternative Apps iOS without jailbreak Free Here you go https://iosalternativeapps.com/g... Like so much information visit this website.