If you traveled 5 years back in time and meet yourself, what advice would you give?

Cem Özçelik
79 replies

Replies

Sunil Ayar
Stop worrying about things.
Julia Zakharova
• practice a foreign language more often • save more money • don't trust your ex boyfriend
Cem Özçelik
@julia_zakharova2 First Topic - Absolutely I agree Second Topic - I agree, it's something I'm weak in too Third Topic - No comment 🙃
Rich Watson
buy GME around $5 and sell when it hits $480
Priyani Sharma Ahuja
To believe more in me....take more holidays.....n build a side hustle
Cem Özçelik
@priyani_sharma_ahuja i agree, specially more holidays 🤟
Vishal Godhwani from Brew Money
you will figure it out, so don't freak out
Cem Özçelik
@vishal_godhwani as Bruce Lee said: "Be Water, My Friend" 🕶
Fares
Do not make these choices and perhaps invest
Hussain Shah
If I could travel five years back, I would tell myself to take more risks and learn how to market. I would tell myself to not become a slave to the dollar bills, because if I did, I wouldn't be able to chase my dreams. I would tell myself to always be a doer, to go out and try new things instead of being stuck in a dead end job. I would tell myself to go after my dreams and make them a reality, because that's what life is about.
Muhammad Ali
Do not get addicted to any person. You shall not depend on anyone to make you feel loved and/or respected.
Brite Murenzi
Just relax, everything falls in its rightful place! also join a sport!
Ali Muhammad
Take all advice with a grain of salt.
Launching soon!
Find a good mentor and like-minded persons. Believe in yourself and stay focused on realistic and specific goals.
Ingrid
keep going - trust your journey 🥰
Rachin Kapoor
Nothing really as far as career goes. If I say anything, I will loose the good parts of the journey too. But, if I could meet my self when I was 20 I would advise them more on matters of love and family.
Chad Wilken
Stay calm, what you're getting mad about probably isn't worth the stress or blow-back. I would often get mad about things at our startup and it really wasn't worth it.
Soumya Chaturvedi
Your professional skills/career should be high priority rest everything will be at place at right time focus on yourself
Dr. SAMUEL KAHORO
1) Before Beginning know the End. 2) Don't Trust People Trust Legal Binding Agreements Only. 3) Know the Cycles of your Growth.
Mohan Gowda
I'm 19 currently so 5 years ago Internet was just a beginning in my country.. so one thing i would definitely advice my younger self is stop following what everyone else are doing like gamjng, binge watching, literally doing everything nonsense and focus on what I should have actually done. Which is "START A SIDE HUSTLE :)"
Divya
Think less. Do more. Don't be shy. Life is too short to not travel and explore more. Don't let your friends go
Shaur ul Asar
Your professional skills and career should be your top priority, while everything else will fall into place at the right time.