If you're an entrepreneur, how would you place these in order of priority to you?

You can choose your first by choosing from the list. Your second and third choice can be shared by using the letters in the list and writing your comment below.

Replies

Bertha Kgokong
1. Technology 2. People / Team 3. Systems for growth I see growth is top of the list, the problem is that you cant achieve sustainable growth is your tech is not right, or your team is not right. I think tech and team and foundations, to ensure growth.
Veronica (@instagram/bizcoachuk)
@berthakgokong, thank you for your reply. Indeed it is about achieving growth as the overarching objective. Interesting to see you too have chosen people and systems in your top 3. Indeed, technology is another key aspect! Depending on your stage of business growth, technology is a huge contributor to boosting productivity as well as embedding in the system for business growth.
My choice: F. -systems for growth B. -People /Team A. -Pricing What's your top 3?
@maxwellcdavis, thank you for your reply. Interesting to see you too have chosen Systems for your number 1, as well as Planning as your number 2. Best wishes for your January lauch. ps. Do remember also to click your number 1 in the listed given on the poll
@veronicab Yeah the main reason is past experience because of a previous business I had that struggled because of time.
@maxwellcdavis, agree that systems help with time. Still only 24hrs in a day despite our long 'To do' lists :)!
Nim Ron
1) B 2) C 3) F But it's definitely a hard question;)
@nimrodron, thank you for your reply. Interesting to see that you too chose Systems as your number 1. Agree with you, it can be seen as a difficult question! My reason for choosing systems as my number 1 is that over the years, I've learnt that in business if what you're doing is not part of a 'system'. Without this it mean I can find myself working very hard, but not moving forward at the pace of growth in the business. ps. Do remember also to click your number 1 in the listed given on the poll