If you had to use only 1 social media platform, which one would it be?

Tapsi
27 replies

Replies

Rachel Hayes
Facebook (For Business) With a user base of over 1 billion people, Facebook can be used to generate the most impressions and reach the most potential customers. In addition, it is also a great place for generating traffic and revenue through advertising without having to maintain an expensive Google Adwords campaign or spend money on banner ads. Put this all together and there's no question that you should invest your time in Facebook if social media is something that interests you! Twitter (For Personal) It has a lot of credibility simply because celebrities and other popular figures typically use this platform as their go-to place for every type of public announcement. But considering the proliferation of various platforms like Facebook, Instagram, Vine and Snapchat-all with different uses-I would have to say that it is impossible to choose just one social media venue. There are pros and cons for each, but the real power lies in choosing one or two platforms that most closely aligns with your personal marketing goals.
John Allen
@nataliekarakina I second this. Great distribution for new products if you make entertaining videos.
Kate Middle
@nataliekarakina no way! soooo time consuming lol...
Gleb Braverman
It really depends if it's for personal use or for business purposes. For personal - Gossip for sure! Short form async audio is super fun, there's no need for prepping to create and share content and it's just so easy! For business - TikTok, so many creators out there, format is extremely compelling, so many opportunities.
Ruben Wolff
LinkedIn, as it's more versatile than anything else (on a professional pov)
Amanda Trincher
I think it all depends on your product or type of business. For example, for a clothing store, I would choose Instagram. For an interior design studio, probably Pinterest. For a more complex business or engineering, probably Linkedin. The most important thing is to understand where your audience is larger, to use a good strategy to get followers. Without using cheat tools like this one, I think it can be done
Kate Middle
If for business, it's Facebook for sure. It's a powerful marketing tool that helps you to attract new customers and engage current ones. If for communication, I don't see social media like Instagram, Facebook, etc. fit for that purpose as they are too cluttered up. So it's more logical to use narrowly focused platforms for non-business related occasions. That's why, for example, if I need to chat with somebody, I'll read tinder dating site reviews and go there, and if I need to spread info about my new product, I'll go to Facebook.
Sofia Polonska
I feel like it will be Medium)
Nik Hazell
@tasha_dziatkovskaya For sure - so much easier to share/consume high quality content!
Ana
Instagram
Cica-Laure Mbappé
Personal: Instagram because it's a great source of inspiration Professional: LinkedIn because it is still booming, one of the best opportunity for B2B businesses to generate leads.
liana merch
Some dating platform probably. Still not sure which one to use, there pros and cons about all of them.
Herry Grant
Probably, I would have kept a mobile application from BetSofa , because this is where I can make good money! messengers are also important, I can't argue, but sports betting now provides me with a comfortable existence, especially during the football game.
Kate Unzhakova
Instagram because it's more popular in general
Robert Morgan
TikTok! The main thing, I can grow a fast way by using services from https://buyactivelikes.com/buy-t...
Robert Morgan
If you want to become a celebrity on social media, you can try different service provider, I used a service provider for tiktok likes, followers and comments https://buyactivelikes.com/. They delivered on time and excellent customer support.