If you had a time machine, what year would you travel to, and why?

Veronica Nikolaeva
29 replies
Please share your thoughts and let's talk a bit about time travel πŸ•“

Replies

Luka Vasic
Easy, 2009 and buy me a ton of bitcoin.
Vitaly Nikolaev
I'm a fan of the 19th Century! So probably the 1880's. I would love to take a walk in London in the 1880s
Veronica Nikolaeva
@vit_niko that's amazing! would love to join you haha πŸ˜πŸŽ‰
Ezzat Suhaime
The 60's so I can visit Old Penn station in New York before it got torn down :(
Veronica Nikolaeva
@ezzat oh wow! it's gorgeous! would love to visit it too!
Idris Elliott
1 week ago with 7 numbers memorised.
Jennifer Laura
I would love to go to the age when the Egyptians built the great pyramids. I eagerly want to discover what technology they used back then.
Veronica Nikolaeva
@jennifer_123 Yes, that was a magical and mysterious era! Great choice!
Vipassana
I would like to go back 2500 years in Buddha's time or 10-15k years back in Mahabharata time to adapt a lifestyle of understanding world within us
Veronica Nikolaeva
@vipassana08 That's so deep and very interesting! I think that would be an amazing experience!
Fares
I hesitate between "the Live Aid of wembley" in 1985 with: Queen, U2, David Bowie, Led Zeppelin, Dire Straits, The Who, Paul McCartney, Elton John, Wham!, Phil Collins, Sting, Madonna, Status Quo, Tina Turner, Mick Jagger, Hall & Oates, Eric Clapton, Neil Young, Santana, Nile Rodgers, The Beach Boys, Duran Duran, David Gilmour, Black Sabbath, Bob Dylan.. Or Between 450 and 425 BC. to travel with Herodotus
Veronica Nikolaeva
@fares_aktouf Wow! You have a good taste in music! Love them all too! Meeting with Herodotus is also an amazing idea :)
Serdar Palaoglu
2500, either I live in a super technology driven world with AI and Gen Modifications and flying cars or the climate change and the atom bombs has destroyed the earth and there is no live.
Veronica Nikolaeva
I wish one day a time machine is going to be launched on ProductHunt haha I would definitely upvote πŸ˜‚
paula
There’s a lot of things I would do if I had a time machine. I would go the Napoleonic era to meet Napoleon Bonaparte. I might help him take over Europe,Africa, and the America