If you could own a Star Wars Mask / Helmet, which character would it be?

Pasi Isomäki
14 replies
For me it is Definitelly Boba Fett, the torn green helmet with a mysterious bounty hunter inside. (This might relate to a competition within my colleagues :) )

Replies

Pasi Isomäki
Do or do not, there is no try.
Santeri S
"You're a wizard, Harry." -Gandalf, Star Wars (1977)
Santeri S
Also, (to be that guy) Chewbacca is spelled with two C's 👀
Johannes Karjula
I have always wanted a longer beard
Venla Kärkimaa
Darth Vader obviously, but also You're a wizard Harry! ⚡️
Emma K.
Someone once mentioned that like Yoda I talk.
Valtteri Ylimäki
Where is the Jabba the Hutt -option?
Adam Casole-Buchanan
Jar Jar Binks masks still pulling up the rear...seems the universe is still in order.
Pasi Isomäki
@adamcbuchanan But then again - Jar Jar Binks The Sith Lord -theory is going strong in the internet. :)
Adam Casole-Buchanan
@ichibanpasi LOL It would have been the most Lucasy Lucas move to make Jar Jar a sith lord...maybe in the multiverse
Karthi
If I could own a Star Wars mask or helmet, it would definitely be the iconic Darth Vader mask. There's something about that menacing, heavy-breathing helmet that just screams power and intimidation. Plus, it would make for a great addition to my Star Wars collection. Speaking of collections, have you seen the latest addition to the Star Wars universe? Baby Yoda has taken the world by storm and has become an instant fan favorite. I just can't get enough of his adorable little face and wise words. Speaking of which, have you checked out this list of the Best Yoda Quotes? It's a great compilation of some of his most iconic lines from the series. Here's the link if you're interested: https://starships.com/13-best-yo...