If the Pandemic ended right now, what's the first thing you would do?

Aaron O'Leary
102 replies
Stepping into 2021 there is some optimism that things might start going back to normal to some point and I'm curious what's the first thing you would do if everyone went back to normal right now? For me, I'd probably just go to a restaurant. I miss dining out so much

Replies

Kyle Makischuk
A big ole roadtrip.
Vlad Burcin
Would definitely go in another country for a few days
Daniel Rongo
Going back to Italy and see my family
Leandro
Fly to see my parents. It's been absolutely ages!
Nathan Svirsky
Live music. Don't care what it is - just get me in front of some BIG speakers to rock my soul! ๐Ÿ”Š ๐ŸŽต
Sam Liebeskind
@nathansvirsky yes! definitely going to a concert and dancing is #1 for me
Katerina
Visit my parents (Germany & Switzerland) and my sister and her first child (Belgium)
John Flynn
Iโ€™d also prioritize seeing the people that matter.
Pritam Chougale
Visit the another country and if I like it there then stay for some months
Prerna Bagree
Would definitely go out at some place to relax
Alan Wilson
backpack across europe and latin america! I miss them roads..
Alex Walther
No brainer: First visit family abroad, then go on a v long trip far away.
Mert Cihan Kurel
I will move to Colombia.
Masoud Fatemi
I will travel like never before!
Jim Zhou
100% absolutely live sports. It's only when it's no longer an option does one ever realize how much the seasons, the playoffs, the collective joy, grief, banter, petty scrutinies and in-jokes and superhuman feats have dictated the rhythm and a sense of grounded balance for me since when I was a child. In so many ways it's almost miraculous that you can get tens of thousands of people who are strangers and who more or less chose to support a team arbitrarily and cannot for the most part influence the outcome of the game at all (or risk being a paraiah a la Steve Bartman) just for that moment of collective cathartic joy that one hopefully can experience once in their lifetimes.
Kritika Oberoi
Meet ALL the friends that I haven't been able to see as much
Plan a big get together for fam & friends!
Dakota L.
Same, I'd go to my favorite local place. I've gotten take out a couple times, but miss sitting down a lot
Magdalena Gรณrka
travel and still work remotely