IDEA VALIDATION: Buy me a coffee with Crypto

sulyman moyo
6 replies
I've always wanted to accept donations in crypto from my users, So i built a service to help me do just that after a little testing i've decided to open it up Check out : Frada Please I'll appreciate your feedback

Replies

Tyler Dane
Curious if you've done any research on how big your target audience is? I ask because if this is something that's you're hoping to make a lot of revenue from, it'd obviously depend on high volumes. It seems like a very small % of people actually want to support others in this way, let alone with crypto
sulyman moyo
I'd appreciate any form of feedback
Freya Garci
You should check this site to order any paper type you need. Just a few clicks, and you will find everything that is relevant to you.
Alice Rodgers
Depends on your auditory. If they r sophisticated crypto users - it's gonna work; if the their crypto knowledge ends at bitcoin and doge coin - nope. Make a small user research) lets say interactive poll or survey and ask you users Do u have crypto? do u invest in crypto? do u use crypto in daily operations? do u mine crypto? what crypto do u have? etc you can use typeforms or simple insta/facebook polls, google forms