I've got some interesting launch day data for you ✨

Rucha Joshi
37 replies
Something that we have always been curious about when it comes to product launches on PH is - what kind of traffic they get on the day of the launch? So we built this πŸš€ public PH launch tracker to share our launch data with you. πŸ— https://thursday.social/ph-launc... It shows our data in near real-time, like # of unique visitors, where they are coming from, how many socials they are creating, etc. on thursday.social. I hope you find it interesting and perhaps useful to plan your launch :)

Replies

Stephanie Leue
This page ist just stunning. From the graph, to the funnel, to the twitter wall of love. You rock!
Rucha Joshi
@stephi Thank you so much! Our design team felt strongly about creating good looking infographics :D
Rucha Joshi
@stefan_smiljkovic Thanks! which data points were most interesting for you?
Rucha Joshi
@stefan_smiljkovic Mine too! it is quite something 🀩
Aditya
Love this! Tweet embeds, country representation... and topped with beautiful graphics. I'm a ~fan~ now 🀩
Rucha Joshi
@adityavsc What's your favourite aspect?
Rucha Joshi
@adityavsc got it! I love how colourful the country representation has become. Such diverse global community PH has fostered :)
Aditya
@rucha_joshi8 browser and country representation chart for sure... I used Brave though :P
Nishith from True Sparrow
So much fun looking at the data in real time! Chrome is still the king with 80% share.
Keren Brickman
This is so cool, love how much y'all are tracking!! And the section of tweets is really nice too:) Great work!!
Margarita Shvetsova
Cool, thanks for sharing Rucha! Great day to launch a product with this name πŸ˜‚ hope it will be a success ;)
Rucha Joshi
@margarita_s88 haha yes, we were excited about this aspect! thank you :)
Waouh. Nice page, really interesting! thanks for sharing and congrats*again* for the launch!
Rucha Joshi
@jacquelinclem thanks a bunch. do let me know if this helps you in some way :D
Martina Hackbartt
Hi Rucha! Congrats on your team's launch, I've already appointed myself to Thursday. Also, amazing tracker! Keep going :)
Rucha Joshi
@martina_hackbartt Martina! thanks for your support! We were really keen on sharing data and trying to build as much in public as possible
Anil Meena
wow... this is freaking aweome ... 🀯 can you shine a light on how did you make this??
Harvindersingh Chavan
Hey @anil_meena21 I'm a Developer at Thursday and happy to answer any question you may have. We used React + Redux to build our frontend and have Golang in backend along with Postgres database. For all our meeting and audio + video needs, we use AWS Chime SDK. Every mixer you're in is a unique chime meeting and you're connected to other participants via websockets to facilitate real time communication (e.g. Live mouse cursor in Lounge, Live drawings in Doodle race, etc). This is a basic gist of application. Let me know if you want to know more or if you have any specific question :)
Bertha Kgokong
This is neat, well done on #2 product of the day ---- so far, 11hrs to go now, anything can happen. You guys had a good campaign, it was clear there is a serious team behind the project and great community supporting it.
Rucha Joshi
@berthakgokong Thanks, yep let's see how it goes. In the tracker we have already overshot our goals of number of socials created. So I already elated that people find thursday fun :)
Pierre Kraus
This is so well put together! Congrats on the PH launch tracker and Thursday's metrics!
Rahul Jain
Great work guys! This looks like a great launch graph!
Jake Gutstein
Congrats on the successful launch! Great tracker, I loved the funnel view.
Rucha Joshi
@jake_gutstein Thanks so much! Are you planning on launching a product soon?
Jake Gutstein
@rucha_joshi8 Eventually but not for now. I'm working on a way to integrate learning how to cook into people's daily lives called Zest! (https://www.producthunt.com/upco...)
Sebastian Britz
This is really interesting. Good one thursday! Will definitely try it out for our Lanuch
Rucha Joshi
@britz_sebastian Good to know! when are you launching?
Sebastian Britz
@rucha_joshi8 Don't have a final date yet. But some time in December, if everything goes well.
Rucha Joshi
@britz_sebastian Good luck, let me know if you need any help.
ASHUTOSH DWIVEDI
Read it today. Interesting tracker @rucha_joshi8 :)