I need help refining my tagline

sulyman moyo
6 replies
Hey PH!! I'm about launching NFT Hunt on Launch sites like Product Hunt, Indie Hackers and Hacker news and i need help with my tagline. https://nfthunt.softr.app/ For PH i was thinking of "Product Hunt for NFTs" For IH I was thinking of "Product Hunt for NFTs" or "Discover 10 New NFTs, everyday" For HN I was thinking of using an Article to bring in the leads "NFTs are not bad for the environment". Hopefully that would be enough to get in users. Other wise using SHOW HN i was thinking "Reddit for NFTs" What do you think? what should i change? any other suggestions?

Replies

Dagobert Renouf
I think you can use "Product Hunt for NFTs" on all three platforms, they're all aware of what product hunt is.
sulyman moyo
@dagorenouf Thanks For the feedback was really unsure. Felt the HN community might not find it "technical enough" cause i was advertising for an NFT Search engine i experimented with Google for NFTs, that only brought like 5-10 People to the site but when i used " I used the open sea API to create a search engine" the results where 10X that. BTW, if you'd love to Support us on Launch day, You can follow me so you wont miss it
Jim Raptis
"Product Hunt for NFTs" is so on-point for a Product Hunt launch. Love it 👌 For HN, Reddit or HN for NFTs would be better.
sulyman moyo
@draptis Thanks for the clarity really appreciate. I might go for Reddit for NFTs on HN and PH for NFTs on IH whats your take? BTW, if you'd love to Support us on Launch day, You can follow me so you wont miss it