I'm Ankur, Co-founder of RiteBot. Ask me anything(AMA)!

Ankur Singh
26 replies
We are going live with Ritebot https://www.producthunt.com/prod... today. RiteBot: ChatGPT powered Paraphraser, grammar checker, summariser and translator Let's chat about all things community, AI, ChatGPT, product development, growth and beyond. I am here to answer any and all of your questions. So fire away!

Replies

Emeka Onu
You have recently launched several AI apps, and I have a couple of questions: 1. What is the main objective behind launching these AI apps? 2. Can you explain how you are generating revenue, considering that most of your AI tools are free to use? I am curious to know more about your approach to building and monetizing AI applications.
Bernard Badó
@juoemeka There is one "main" Application or product. From this product, you extract one feature and launch it as a product. This allows you to easily launch multiple products in a short period of time. So instead of planning one massive launch, you're doing mini-launches. I did the same with AI TikTok Assistant
Emeka Onu
@bernard_bado If you are referring to https://thesamur.ai, the app is currently not monetized. So, your response does not appear to address my original questions.
Ankur Singh
@juoemeka Thanks a lot for asking the questions. 1) The main objective is find the solve for our own use-cases and understand the AI usage among builders 2) As these are early days of GPT and LLMs, we don't have plans to monetise these tools in the near future Hope this answers your question.
Emeka Onu
@bernard_bado Did you comprehend my second question? I explicitly mentioned that there is no obvious monetization. I was asking about his plans for generating revenue.
Bernard Badó
@juoemeka Well, obviously, there is no monetization
Kemal Karatas
is privacy with security integration an issue to develop useful tools like that? Should we trust ChatGPT about it?
Ankur Singh
@kemal_karatas That is a good question, they have mentioned with the new API terms that would not training their model based the response but more clarity is needed on the issue.
Manindra
Nothing to ask, All the Best !
LisaKim
Hi, Ankur. Congratulations on the launch! What are some short-term results I can expect to see from my website by using Rite Bite?
Ankur Singh
@mycelebs_elle You can use the power of LLM like GPT to improve your writting ability and reduce the time and effort to optimise the content for humans and seo. We are still working on optimising the real power of LLM in optimising the content.
Congrats on the launch :) My question is, how do you choose the dates for launch?
Ankur Singh
@sandradjajic It depends on our readiness with the launch features and competition on that day or date.
Devreet
In launching your recent app, did you prioritize community building and feedback? If so where did you go to find community that would provide thoughtful/curious feedback?
Kevin Lu
Congrats, Ankur!!!!
Anahit Amirakyan
Hi, Ankur. Do you invest in Marketing and if yes what works best for you?
Why to use RiteBot, but not GPT-5?