I launched an eBook.

Sri Gokul Krishnan.
8 replies
Today I launched a Free eBook on " How to create brand book for your Startup Rocket" in Twitter I am very happy to see the result. In an hour 13 people download and 1 of my follower donated me 10$. This guide is about how to create a brand book for your business, however let’s discuss first what’s a brand book! Brand book (brand guideline or style guide) is a set of rules that explain how your brand works, which are your main brand elements and what is the main goal of your brand. Brand books influence every marketing campaign, communication and products/services. They are like strategic guidelines, as it covers all the aspects of your brand. Overall, brand book serves the following purposes for your business: - Improve your brand position. - Keep your whole team on message. - Adds depth to your brand position by aligning it with your business strategy. I see this as a grand success. Pls do check out. https://twitter.com/srigokulkris...

Replies

jeni adan
This is actually the kind of information I have been trying to find and it's all about Ebook. Thank you for writing this information and Anybody who loves to read and is eager to do it can easily use this zlibrary.
mypascoconnect
Amazing! Thanks for sharing such informative post. TelltheBell
Elena Cirera
I encourage your effort and wish you the best of luck!
Alissa Anne Pagano
Congratulations Sri! Downloaded a copy and left a rating. It looks great — would absolutely love to see more how-to from you. Do you think you'll try making another ebook?
Sri Gokul Krishnan.
@alissaannepagano Sure, next am trying to launch my startup , then I will be working on Design system ebook.
Satish
❤️ I was looking for something like this. Thank you for sharing.