I just turned 30 and I have a question.

Nick Freiling
5 replies
Imagine you could do your 20s over again. What's ONE THING you'd do differently? (Only answer if you're 30+)

Replies

Tobias Gray
I would probably take more time learning non tech skills like marketing or design. I enjoy programming and have gotten pretty good at making robust products but always struggle finding ways to get it in front of people.
Audrey Rampon
@tobiasgray and I would have probably taken more time to learn pure tech skills 😂
Tobias Gray
@audrey_rampon haha what a perfect reply. Never too late to learn something new, or if we're lucky finding the right team that complement each others skills.
Nick Freiling
I'd simply have been more patient with myself. It's amazing how little my startup has evolved since I launched in 2016 -- so much time and brainstorming spent trying to "optimize" every little thing, but resulting in very little actual change. The initial ideas was a good one, and it's what my clients like best. I wish I'd just been more patient, trusted the process, and invested my excess energy into something more creative, or something else entirely.
Emma Phượng Nguyễn
I would not change anything. I am always trying to be in the present as much as possible. No waste time to live in regret.