I Did Something Fun On My 404 Page

Ugur KILCI 😈
11 replies
Hi, I'm Uğur KILCI, entrepreneur and content creator. I have a startup called Girişimzel. I made a small change on the 404 page. How do you think it happened? :) https://www.girisimzel.com/404

Replies

Kazimieras Melaika
Haha, nice! :D Nice use of 404 page! I think it would be even better if you could add something related to your product there to also entertain the possible users. Btw, we’re launching in late May. Check out our upcoming PH page: www.producthunt.com/upcoming/eff... Our project is called: Effecto. It’s an app for detailed habits, health, symptoms, and meds tracking. Pretty much for everything that is related to your physical or mental health and every daily factor that can affect you.
Bharadwaj Giridhar
Haha, that's cool. Wish I could choose my own rock/paper/scissor option instead of being assigned at random
Ugur KILCI 😈
@goforbg Firstly, thank you. You and one of the Indie Hackers want this. I will improve immediately. I'll let you know when it's done. :)
Ugur KILCI 😈
@goforbg I implemented your suggestion. It looks super. What do you think? Your thoughts are important to me. :)
Paul VanZandt
I appreciate the dedication to improvement and user feedback. I think it's cool!
Ezzat Suhaime
Heyy! This is cool. I also really enjoyed your website. I do have a couple suggestions for your site if you’d like them :]
Hahaha, this is awesome!