Hunting during holidays? :)

Maria
8 replies
Hey people, I am curious - will you research new products during holidays as well?

Replies

run 3`
Thank you for your post. I have read through several similar topics! However, your article gave me a very special impression, unlike other articles. I hope you continue to have valuable articles like this or more to share with everyone! retro games
Maria
@suka_nobi Well... This is nit an article, but thank you for a lesson about marketing :D ;)
Manoj Ranaweera
No holidays for the wicked I'm afraid. Building www.skilledup.life free talent for tech startups.
Maria
@manojranaweera But spending time for creations is still counting in magical moments! ^_^ I would like to follow it - I am very curious about that platform! *_* If you are sharing somewhere updates - please feel free to provide me links... Good luck with the development! I wish you very successful and inspiring session! And of course - joyful holidays! :))
Elena Cirera
I would prefer to spend maximum time with family; If I have some spare time, I can switch on my laptop to search for some new products.
Maria
@elena_cirera Focusing on family, especially in this period, is the best that you can do for yourself and for them! ^_^ I wish you amazing, joyful holiday season! ^_^
Maria
@bernadette_cau It is good to isolate own self sometimes from social networks, and holidays are awesome moment for such an action! ^_^