humit let's you share your fav parts of your fav songs with buddies ๐Ÿ™ƒ We're live on iOS in beta ๐Ÿ”ฅ

Rohit Ganapathy
5 replies
Here's the iOS TestFlight Link: https://go.www.humit.app/ios We've been out on Android for a while so check us out on Android here: https://play.google.com/store/ap... Your feedback is golden โค๏ธ Keep it coming! ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- humit is a social networking app for music sharing and discovery. The app lets you share 30s audio snippets of powerful moments from your favourite songs AKA โ€œhumsโ€. These hums can then be conveniently sampled by your followers in an endless feed of fresh new music. Letโ€™s face it, music sharing on mobile is broken โ€” sharing a URL through Facebook/ Messenger/ Instagram Stories/ WhatsApp means jumping between apps, and there's often no feedback on whether someone liked the song or not. On the other hand, algorithmic recommendations go no further than saying โ€œhereโ€™s another song that sounds extremely similar to the one you just listened toโ€. humit is here to fix all of that... Some of the latest features include ๐Ÿค˜ 1. Reel mode ๐ŸŽ‰: with options to like, bookmark, extend hum, toggle auto-play, reply and recommend 2. Media ๐Ÿ‘พ: apart from album art/ photos, you can now add GIFs to all your hums 3. Real-time messaging ๐Ÿ’ฌ: now you can reply to hums and chat about anything music with your friends on humit 4. Recommend hums ๐Ÿ’ช: share your favorite hums with your followers 1:1 5. Stations ๐Ÿ“ป: moderated communities around genres, moods and themes. From #Party_Music, #TheBeatlesFC to #Space_Rap, you can find crowdsourced recommendations on virtually any kind of music. The skyโ€™s not the limit here 6. Profile ๐Ÿ™‹๐Ÿปโ€โ™‚๏ธ: flaunt your taste in music based on your Spotify listening history, top artists and hums 7. Referral ๐Ÿ‘ซ: you can now start inviting your friends over to check out humit with an invite code unique to you

Replies

Mona Erb
I love that idea! I'll definitely trying it out :) Back in the old days I loved to exchange music on mp3 players all the time! Looking forward doing this again in a much easier way
Cica-Laure Mbappรฉ
Nice idea, congrats with your launch ! ๐Ÿš€
Sachin Raghavendran
Great work! Now I can finally share that epic intro or chorus:)