How would you like your receipts?

Olabode Adedoyin
7 replies
What's your relationship with receipts? Do you take receipts at your local retailers? Would you give up personal information (email/phone number) to get receipts?

Replies

Louis Min
I personally always take receipts, but I believe there should be an e-receipt alternative to help reduce paper usage.
Louis Min
@olabodelura I usually just take a picture of the receipt then throw it out.
Olabode Adedoyin
@louismin Interesting, how long do you keep the receipts for?
Luka Vasic
Personally I almost never take the receipt and even when I take it u just throw it away, so e-receipt would be cool, especially when you think about the possibility of connecting it to your personal database so that you can track spending.
Olabode Adedoyin
@luka_vasic Hi Luka! Kindly double click on that :) Do you currently track your spending and how important is it for you?
Luka Vasic
@olabodelura Currently I track it through my notion database. It's very important for me to see on a monthly basis where I spend my money, so I can cut back on unnecessary expenses, where I can put in more money...
Samir Moussa
Almost always take receipts! The number of times the security barriers at the door go off! 😮‍💨. With email, I'm always worried they got my email wrong. Sometimes you need them because you've forgotten your points card. Other than that, hate to cut down more trees than we need.