How would you explain your job role to a 5 year old?

Yeshaswini
60 replies
We tend to complicate everything so much - how about we simplify things and try to explain our work as we would explain it to a 5-year-old?

Replies

Jack Davis
I am making a new app.
Jessica Gregson
We help people make better decisions.
Chandan Das
I will explain with a story
Onindo Ahmed
I'm a designer! I make the logo bigger and the world, better!
Greg 'X' Willis
I build TikToks for a living.
Rashmi Gupta
5 year old are already know a lot now a days..so just tell what I say to most of my family :)
Yeshaswini
@rashjbp hahaha sure I was thinking of the time back when I was 5 years old and I didn't care about most things. It's strange to see 5-year-olds acting all grown up
Veranika Vinichenka
I am a marketer and I would explain it like this - I am the fairy of your doll and many other toys, I help people learn more about different objects so that they can find the best for themselves
Adrien Agreste
I make paintings with computer, yes just like your games
Chloe Bourgeois
I am like the judge of the voice
Yeshaswini
@chloe_bourgeois Now I am intrigued, what's your profession?
Chloe Bourgeois
@yeshaswini I work in a agency, help new actors and actress / singers / writers to build their career.
Himanshi
I do everything you do in your drawing book.
Miriam Dorsett
I get to do whatever I want to do. Every, day.
Emily Boaile
I am the one shows you your favorite game website when you type "dressing games" on google (not exactly but fair enough)
Ayush Kumar Singh
You don't you let them live happily
Eugene Hauptmann
Hm, that's a tough one, especially our DeepTech and AI projects. I'd start with this one-liner: "We are making complex thing simple"
Vincent Roush
I teach how to fish.
Jayson Robinson
I try and stop people doing stupid stuff (product manager).
Jay Ramachandran
Um, I help to put clothes on your back, make sure you're fed, have a bed to sleep on, and hope you have fun being a 5-year old.
Jeffrey
I help people buy houses using numbers
Somnath Sandeep
We help people explore and do what they love.
Somnath Sandeep
@yeshaswini hahah, and that's exactly what we do at Habbit - making great learning experiences by focusing on learning by doing, and socializing for creative, and neo-digital skills