How We Started Our Design Startup? 12k+ resources

Md Abu Taher
28 replies
Hello Everyone! we are really excited to share the www.uihut.com Platform with 12000+ Design Resources in this community. UI HUT is a design platform for UX/UI designers, developers, and project managers. Instead of spending your time on a variety of tasks during the design process, UI HUT allows you to focus on what you love most. From last year our team working so hard to achieve our goal. That’s really excited for us that we getting users so rapidly and our user's feedbacks inspiring us to expand our services and features. Resources: 1000+ web Templates UI 2500+ Illustration 7000+ Icons 500+ Mobile Screen UI 100+ Web App UI We are uploading Those & more design templates Everyday Our Website www.uihut.com Thanks a lot, everyone for your time

Replies

A.M IFTY
You guys have made the lives of startups and web designers so easy with your resources!! Best of Luck.
Md Abu Taher
@a_m_ifty I'm glad to hear that. which part do you like most?
A.M IFTY
@hellotaher I absolutely loved your illustration part!! One of the best I have seen.
Md Abu Taher
@gleb_braverman Thank you so much for your kind feedback. have you checked our website?
sayem ahmed
Super useful to have a list of design resources all in one place.
Md Abu Taher
@sayem_ahmed I'm glad to hear that. which part do you like most?
Tasnim Sathi
great resources for creating excellent designs.
Md Abu Taher
@tasnim_bd Thank you so much for your nice compliment.
Bahaa Mahagne
Nice job wow. Can i import and use it in figma too?
Md Abu Taher
@bahaa Yes of-course you can effort. We offering best price on the internet for quality design resources. And yes our all designs you can open and edit on figma. Thanks for supporting
Imtiaz Ahmed
UI HUT is amazing for design resources
Lewis Dilara
wow! amazing design resources. How many designer are working on your company?
Jing Hu
I see some very interesting resource!! Well done guys!
Izhar Ahmad Danish
Thank you for sharing with the community
Priyanka chakraborty
I've found all the modern, flexible, classically pleasing, and sincere design options from UIhut.
Alice Rodgers
Thanks for sharing!
Jakir Hussan
ui hut is one of the best design resources.
Sheikh Helal
UI HUT is one of the best design platforms for UX/UI designers, developers, and project managers. Also a great resource for professional designs!
Afsana Ahmed
It is very much helpful for designers, developers and project managers to have a list of design resources all in a place. Great work !
Fatema Soni
I think UI Hut is one of the best for design resources
saleh ahmed
I like all design resource of UI HUT.
Takiya Baksh
This is great! so many inspirations 😍😍
Mujakkir Ahmed Mira
Digital Marketing Nice pelartfrom. Thank you vai