How to grow your Twitter followers/audience?

Need ideas and guidance from people who've been there and done that.

Replies

Fabian Maume
In the past auto-follow of people worked quite well: https://fabian-maume.medium.com/... But the new automation limits are quite low so don't expect too much from it. Nowadays from my experience, the best way to grow your audience quickly is to use Twitter PPC. You can target to gain followers as a campaign goal. You might also want to check out Missinglettr. It can save you a lot of time to generate Twitter content.
Ryan Gilbert
I grew a side project's Twitter account from 0 to 1,800+ followers in 6 months doing these simple things: πŸ“ˆ Tweet consistently (both in timing and in content). This helps followers stay engaged and understand what/why they are following. πŸ™‹β€β™‚οΈ Tag others in the tweets (where it makes sense). This causes a little loop where you are getting engagement from audiences that aren't currently following you. πŸ™‚ Keep it light-hearted. Don't be business 24/7. *Note: this side project's account has more followers than my personal. I'm sure this also works for a personal account in similar ways, though.
Ng Fang Kiang
Tweet topics relevant to your audience and your business. Twitter quality stuff, don’t tweet if it’s low-quality content because if you tweet too often people will unfollow.
Sofya Narbut
I think an important thing on Twitter is building connections. Replying to other people's tweets, sending an occasional DM, it seems to me like this is how people connect there. If you are really small it's hard to make people stick just for the content.