How to build a software product without any coding knowledge?

Divya Rajendran
9 replies
Hey folks! What are the possibilities and opportunities to create micro saas? I just wanted to create my first ever product and I don't have any coding experience but have marketing knowledge. Your suggestions will help me with this. Thanks!

Replies

Adrian Topka
You can also use no-code tools. For saas you could use Webflow or Bubble + Airtable + Zapier + Memberstack
Divya Rajendran
@adrian_topka What do you think about makerpad? Is that easy to try?
Adrian Topka
@divya_rajendran I have not used the Makerpad yet, so it's hard to say
Manoj Ranaweera
Hi Divya We have over 500+ volunteers including software developers ready to help you free of charge. - 62 #Javascript developers - 21 #React developers - 25 #PHP developers - 5 #Angular developers - 12 #Docker - 4 #kubernetes - 22 #NoCoding apps - 40 #Python We charge a small fee to operate www.skilledup.life. You can tap into an unlimited global talent pool from 36 countries including #UK, #USA, #India, #SriLanka, #Uganda, #Nigeria and many more. Whilst nocoding is sexy, you can get far by actually building a decent product using free talent from SkilledUp Life.
Robin
Hire a dev :) and finance it with your 9-5 job. Go on twitter and look for all those "build in public" indiedevs - that will guide the way
Rowe Morehouse
Learn: + Google Sheets + Google AppSheet There is a lot of training out there, and a large ecosystem as well.
Divya Rajendran
@rowemore Thank u so much, can u please suggest some cmmunities to follow as a aspiring learners like me? I have already presented in indiehackers..
Abhinav Unnam
If you are non tech founder looking for tech tools or projects to work on. You might want to give this a read: Finding a tech co-founder is hard and pre-assumed to be the first step in the process of building a startup/project when in reality, it comes way down the order. Always deliver more than expected Larry Page Having done dozens of side projects and collaborated with multiple non-tech and tech (web development in this context). I have come to an understanding of what building a tech project is and is not. Every firm today is a tech and data-driven firm. This goes without saying in today’s world. Despite the ubiquitous nature of tech, it’s weird that non-techies find it hard to reach out to tech folks and make things work. Read more here: https://startupanalytics.in/find...