How To 10X Your Freelance Rates in 2022 (FREE Script)

Arnau Ros
1 reply
This is how to raise your freelance rates in 2022. In this video, I'll explain how you can raise your freelance rates by either using a script or just talking to your client. Clients will understand when you need to raise your rates, just make sure you're being honest, and not trying to drive up the prices too much. Losing clients is almost inevitable when raising your rates, but using some of these tactics has helped me retain clients throughout the years. Script for emails: Dear Client: As you may be aware, once a year, I review and raise my freelance rates. This is to help me cover the increasing costs of running my business and is part of my commitment to providing quality services to you. Starting [on this date, in two to three months], I will be raising my freelance rates from X to Y [this can be per word, per hour, or whatever works for you]. Overall this represents a X% increase in your fees over last year. Thank you so much for your continued business. I look forward to working with you in the future. If you have any questions, please contact me.

Replies

Guillem Ros Salvador
Nice work man, super useful script. Will definitely use it with my clients!