How's your Monday looking?

Tapsi
21 replies

Replies

David J. Kim
Super exciting! Just launched on ProductHunt today and honestly 6 hours have felt like 3. Crazy!
Mia Pham
I'm in the process of preparing our product launch (ecomsolid.com) and I had a bad breakfast. I now have food poisoning but I'm still slowly working. What about you?
Tapsi
@mia_pham Hope you feel better soon! I'm just loaded with work, grinding through it.
Tapsi
@danica_danny I hope the week gets interesting for you!
Abel G. weldu
Coffee, preparing myself to endure through meetings that could have been an email or a slack. :)
David Gregorian
Scene: Rainy Berlin. -> Desperation, coffee, optimism, focused work, fatigue Repeat that ☝️ 4 times
Paul Glushak
Between working my day job and being a husband and a dad, I managed to finalize a couple of features for Diary.by, so all in all - it's good! I do feel like I need more coffee though...
Tapsi
@hxii That sounds awesome! Hope you have a great week! Wouldn't mind another coffee myself :p
Pablo Fatas
Tense! just came back to see that my product might actually get product of the month but I only have 1 week to catch up 😭
Tapsi
@pablo_fatas All the best! I'm sure it'll go well!
Preeti Chovoor
So far it's been pretty successful, minus my lack of sleep😂 How has your Monday been?
Tapsi
@preeti_chovoor Same same! I had an extremely productive Monday. Catching up with some sleep would be good lol
Angi Bowman
Other than being too hot (darn summer is sticking around!), I can't complain! The morning was productive, and the afternoon is shaping up to be just as productive if not more so.