How's your Monday looking?

Tapsi
21 replies

Replies

David Gregorian
Scene: Rainy Berlin. -> Desperation, coffee, optimism, focused work, fatigue Repeat that ☝️ 4 times
Mia Pham
I'm in the process of preparing our product launch (ecomsolid.com) and I had a bad breakfast. I now have food poisoning but I'm still slowly working. What about you?
Tapsi
@mia_pham Hope you feel better soon! I'm just loaded with work, grinding through it.
Tapsi
@danica_danny I hope the week gets interesting for you!
Abel G. weldu
Coffee, preparing myself to endure through meetings that could have been an email or a slack. :)
Paul Glushak
Between working my day job and being a husband and a dad, I managed to finalize a couple of features for Diary.by, so all in all - it's good! I do feel like I need more coffee though...
Tapsi
@hxii That sounds awesome! Hope you have a great week! Wouldn't mind another coffee myself :p
Pablo Fatas
Tense! just came back to see that my product might actually get product of the month but I only have 1 week to catch up 😭
Tapsi
@pablo_fatas All the best! I'm sure it'll go well!
Preeti Chovoor
So far it's been pretty successful, minus my lack of sleep😂 How has your Monday been?
Tapsi
@preeti_chovoor Same same! I had an extremely productive Monday. Catching up with some sleep would be good lol
Angi Bowman
Other than being too hot (darn summer is sticking around!), I can't complain! The morning was productive, and the afternoon is shaping up to be just as productive if not more so.
David J. Kim
Super exciting! Just launched on ProductHunt today and honestly 6 hours have felt like 3. Crazy!