How often should you post updates on a LinkedIn company page if you are just getting started?

Gregor Hofer
4 replies
We are planning to post 3 posts a week, to NOT create the feeling of spamming our followers. What's your take on it? When do you feel annoyed by sites you follow? Here's the link to newo.io's LinkedIn Page: https://www.linkedin.com/company...

Replies

Misha Krunic
I'm not sure what to vote on, as I feel it's not about the number of posts, but more about the quality. If you have interesting and relevant things to share, then I don't see why 4-5 times a week would annoy me. On the other hand, low-quality, irrelevant content can become annoying very quickly, and I've seen lots of such content on LI recently. I guess you'll have to test your audience and see what they want, not sure how much this poll is going to help you. Good luck!
Lior Galante Cohen (Vaza)
@price2spy I agree. I think quality is more important than quantity. We, for example, post once or twice a week, but we aim to provide real value to our users, rather than promoting our product.
In general on LinkedIn most people don't follow company pages they follow people so I'd spend more time being a thought leader in your space and use your personal profile to be a thought leader. Think about posting relevant content in your industry, comment on relevant topics other people have shared, then once in a while post up your company updates or what you're working on.
Rachel Levitz
I believe it becomes "annoying" once the posts have no value and its clear you are only posting, to well, post. If your posting compelling and genuine content you should be good.