How much do you like the idea of a chatting app with basic task management functionalities?

Martin Baumgartner
4 replies
Hi community Would you consider to install this app? Do you have suggestions how to improve it? Do you think it's easy to use for all generations? How much would you like a integrated gif maker, for the rewarding? Please upvote our product https://www.producthunt.com/post...

Replies

Matthew Johnson
fyi you shared the link to add yourself as a maker to the product. It sounds interesting, but not sure I understand the product. Do you have like a daily conversation with the chatbot to come up with your tasks for the day?
Martin Baumgartner
@mattcrail Dear Matthew, thank you very much for the info, I hope I have fixed it now. I highly appreciate your feedback. A chatbot would be a great idea, i will try to see if we can implement it. At the moment you would need a friend or someone from your phones contact list to install the app as well, otherwise you won't be able to assign a task to someone else, try out the rewarding feature in the task or use the chatting features. Until than you can simply assign a task to yourselfe and use the simple organizing and reminding features. Just one more tipp, once you open the app in the main view "task", bush the button "+", there you can see all your contacts who installed Grinz-Beta. Click on the three buttons on the upper right corner and select "refresh contacts", now the app loads your contact list and you are set to assign tasks to your friends and make them grin by adding a fun reward. Unfortunatelly that's a bug of the beta version, we fixed it and it wont botter anymore after the next release. Please let me know if my explanation was not so clear or if I can be helpfull somehow. Thank you
Chongkal Seng
Love the idea, I think it would be great if messenger remembers all the tasks that I assign and do some sort of typeahead for typical tasks and than gives some sort of analytics.
Martin Baumgartner
@chin_seng thank you very much for your feedback! It's an ineressting idea, i will look more deeply into that. Would it satisfy your request if you could swipe down in the chatting section and get the list of all task you share with the person you are currently chatting with?