How many of you use Substack for writing Newsletters?

Vijay
3 replies
Hi, I just wanna know how many people use Substack for writing their newsletters and what problems they are facing in promoting them or making people discover. Thanks

Replies

Vijayaraghavan Mohan
I run a newsletter in which I send out behavioral science-based marketing tips. I've been running it for the past six months. But the subscriber count gets stagnant after a certain point. I know people are interested to learn these tips, and it has proven to be very helpful for them to become better marketers. The problem is that people just read the tips they want from the archive. And that's it, they leave without subscribing.
Vijay
@vijay_raghav325 Hi Vijay, Have tried making some of your interesting newsletters paid, do you think that will increase your subscriber count? And do you have any problem promoting your newsletter or making people discover?
Vijayaraghavan Mohan
@unlockcode4 To get people to pay for my newsletters, I should have at least a thousand people reading my free ones, or at least exposed to it. Making them discover it is the main problem here. If that is solved, I can make everything else fall into place easily. Any ways I'm going to try launching my newsletter here on PH tomorrow. Hoping for the best!