How many email ids do you have and what's the purpose of each?

Rucha Joshi
23 replies
Are any of them paid accounts?

Replies

Harshit Beniwal
1. work 2. Personal main (things I actually want to subscribe to, contact me email, finance) 3. Everything else mail (ecom, spam, signups etc.)
Rucha Joshi
@almost_designer That is a decent manageable number
Nick
3 1 for work 1 personal account 1 the first email id that I created (the one I am not proud of)!!
Nick
On a lighter note the other interesting could be to share the first email id that you ever created.. πŸ˜‚
Rucha Joshi
@nick_mapup hehe that;'s right. What was yours?
Launching soon!
2 email IDs, one for work and one for personal stuff.
Rucha Joshi
@saqib301 Do you use the personal one for all sorts of subscriptions and com as well?
Launching soon!
Dawn Veltri
4 1 - work 1 - family 1 - personal 1 - old school account that I still use for a few things.
Rucha Joshi
@dawn_veltri1 And do you pay for any of them - like a fastmail, privacy first email?
Dawn Veltri
@rucha_joshi8 No, I don't pay for them.
Molly O'Neill
Way too many. 2 personal -( 1 for shopping, 1 for family and friends). 4 work related.
Rucha Joshi
@molly_o_neill2 wow 6! do you ever get them mixed up, how do you manage the passwords?
Ramon Devils
@rucha_joshi8 Hi, I use LastPass chrome extension to manage my different passwords. Definitely you try it free version.
Ramon Devils
I guess I use about 10, some are for testing only as I work in project that involves email. For real use I have two: I have a gmail address I use for all general private mails and one I use for my company mail in the company domain. I have an email running on my domain, where I use one address mostly, though I can create additional addresses for testing. This is running on a G-Suite account that I created when it still was free. I have accounts on hotmail, aol, yahoo, gmx, mail-com and few other email services sometimes used to test if a mail works either way (e.g. from aol to the mail service we do). I also have a subdomain for throw-away email addresses that I can create and remove as necessary which forward to the primary gmail address (if you could these as addresses, its probably another 10–15) I also have a email addresses on some smaller email services like openmailbox which I created just to test the service (which is offline now, good thing i never used that for anything real).
Rucha Joshi
@ramon_devils Woah! yes even I have a few for testing purpose which is tied to the main work email. Do you have any paid personal email account?
Elena Cirera
I have two emails; one is personal, and the second is official.
Rucha Joshi
@elena_cirera Keeping it simple :) How do you manage spam emails?