How is 2022 so far?

Mahak from Outgrow
11 replies
Though it's a bit early to ask, still how is 2022 so far for you? Was it satisfying or busy or empty? How was January month for you all? For me it was busy. I am happy that I have completed one month of 2022. Looking forward to spending with the ph community

Replies

Wiktoria Jaszcza
Busy and rewarding :) Both at work and in private. I'm testing new tools and trying to create my productivity system.
Angi Bowman
January: As a month, it was awful. Personally we had major plumbing issues coupled with COVID. All-in-all, it was an absolute beast to endure. That personal stress bled into my work life, and my productivity took a hit. February: So far, it's already been improvement on a personal and professional level. My accomplishments and productivity in the first 8 days of February have far surpassed those of January. It's busy without being overwhelming and productive without being stressful.
Mahak from Outgrow
@lucky__angi It's good that you are doing good in February. All the best for next months. Thanks for sharing.
It's been extremely busy with new projects and my day job has also got very busy! But looking forward to the launches this month!
Mahak from Outgrow
@maxwellcdavis All the best for your launch. Hope it will go well. Thanks for sharing.
Janinah
In all honesty I feel like it could be doing better (Productivity wise) but I leave my job tomorrow to freelance full time, so hopefully I'll be able to make up for lost time
Mahak from Outgrow
@janinah You will be fine, all the very best. What is in the past, we cant change but lets do better in present.
Alma Houston
My 2022 is going very well. I am a college student and this year, I have to submit a lot of essay assignments. But I am not good at writing assignments. So, I was searching for it solution online and found this https://www.topessaywriting.org/... link. I don't know much about that website. Can you guys help me in searching reviews for that website online? I will be so thankful to you.