How important is the 'Startup story'?

Roy
7 replies
Continuing from my previous discussion on 'What's the hardest part of growing a startup?', I want to know your thoughts on how important it is to frame a compelling story about your startup and why? #startuptalk #startup

Replies

Jaskiran Kaur
I think 'Startup' story can be great for reading , connecting with people as it can help in increasing interest in company then it's product , how it was created , how product idea was generated , what was the story behind the name of the startup ,what were the struggle of the founder which can inspiring for people, etc.
Roy
@jaskiran_kaur Yeah right! Thanx for the response Jaskiran!
Arnab Barua
I would say pretty important! Story telling is crucial to get interest and buy-in. Most likely the problem you're trying to solve, came from an experience or a story. Tell that. Make it fun, friendly, and engaging!
Roy
@arnab_barua Good point Arnab! Thanx!
Jack Davis
I think story telling is super essential to entrepreneurs!
Roy
@jack_davis7 absolutely! Thanx Jack!
Akarsh Jha
Extremely vital. Humans relate to stories, experiences, and perspectives of other humans. We don't relate to a website or an app. At the end of the day, whatever you're creating, you'll need buy-in from other humans and the best way to do that is create a compelling and powerful story that others can relate to in order to back your business or app.