How have you created the logo for your start-up?

Vasyl
53 replies
Hi! We decided to do a little research to get answers to basic questions about logo design, and then share this data with you. We will be very grateful if you can pass a short survey (1 min): https://forms.gle/TMZmLRUpdD6GJU9z7 After passing the survey you will get special gift - Free ebook about branding for small business. Thanks! Please write "+" in comments if you want receive results of our survey

Replies

Alexa Vovchenko
We have created our logo when developing the first version of @employplan. Back then it was a tool for predicting the price of your asset portfolio, and now we optimize costs by utilizing the skills of employees. Why am I saying this? When I'm looking back at the road we've passed, it's weird and funny that our logo almost hasn't changed :D
Vasyl
@employplan @aleksandra_vovchenko great story! How long does the logo design process take?
Vasyl
Please write "+" in comments if you want receive results of our survey
Madeleine Glover
Your startup logo is one of the more essential things. It's the first thing potential customers see, and it should be good. Creating this logo is not that easy. I remember trying to do it for my company, but it never worked... I had to look for logo design templates online, and I found some on Crello. It's better to use already-made templates if you're not talented at making the logo yourself. This is how you can make sure that your logo will be good. When you choose a template, you like it's a good idea to check with others. This is an excellent way to see if others like it too.
Al
I made it myself. It's not great, but it's good enough. I'll hire a pro once it matters more.
Vasyl
@justfitnessguy thanks! Can you please add other information here https://forms.gle/TMZmLRUpdD6GJU9z7 ?
Nazim @Koinju
This is not about the logo, this is about sending a message :D
Zdanovi
Used my own product for that :)
Vasyl
@zdanovi What is the product?
Mark Harris
+ I would love to see the results. One of the biggest headace for a new project to find a great name, with a free domain address and make a great logo.