How does your customer service answer questions? Do you build them a knowledge base to look?

Mavlonbek Muratov
4 replies

Replies

Pradeepa Somasundaram
Yes, building a Knowledge base for the customer support team and integrating it with the help desk solution will help them serve quickly and better. We use Document360 for the knowledge base and we have integrated it with Freshdesk for a faster and brilliant response. https://document360.com/extensio...
Ana
With most of my projects it is gradual: 1. We start by building basic FAQs and opening Q&A board or Support Ticket system on the website for people to navigate. 2. Once the first questions, comments, reviews, etc. start coming in - we build the manual for our CS or whoever communicates with the customer (aka a more detailed internal version of FAQ). 3. As we go, we expand both public FAQ + create actual answer templates for the most common incoming Qs to our support. Helps automate the flow and reduce response times as 9/10 times the things people ask are very repetitive. But yes, to save time and ensure your customer service is handling every case at the standard set by your company, some form of knowledge based / manual is a must.
Mark Lense
In order to build a quality customer support service, you need to have a good staff of employees who will strive to improve their professional qualities and those who want to understand the product. Communication skills are one of the main ones that may be needed in dealing with customer objections. Recently I've seen quite a few good tips on how to improve customer service on PissedConsumer.com and have explored various topical resources on the subject. I hope this is helpful and answers any questions you may have.