How do you work on your mental health and quality of life?

Ivan Burban
7 replies
Most people have different approaches, share yours!

Replies

Kyle Nazario
1. Exercise 2. Spend time with people who aren’t in tech and think about totally different things 3. Cats
Mayank Gupta
Your physical health contributes a lot to your mental health as well. Workout, eat healthy food, meditate and also read books. Make a schedule and follow that accordingly.
Chandan Das
1. Not put yourself unnessery disscusion 2. Do exercise and yoga every day 3. Live in present 4. Learn everyday
Dimitris Karavias
2 sides to it. 1. Improve my health, especially cutting down sugar, caffeine, junk. Increased meat protein, fish, quality fats. Observe the effects on my days & weeks. 2. Taking advantage I'm bipolar. I have ups & downs like everyone but sometimes they get intense. I've learned it's counterproductive to fight. When I'm approaching mania I let go of most routine & discipline and let myself go on a creative frenzy. Energy & ideas come effortlessly, risks aren't scary, our rocket ship is unstoppable! When I realise I'm depressed I cool down. I sleep more, eat specific comforting healthy foods (to me these are chicken soup, fish, steak), make sure I do at least a couple healthy activities, avoid any meetings I can. The point is you need to be true about who you are, ignore who you think you should be, and maximize this true person's performance using your quirks as superpowers.
Veronika Vinichenko
I started meditating and walking in the fresh air for at least 30 minutes a day, if possible, without thinking about work issues
Алена Ситайло
Mental health is essential to our collective and individual ability as sentient beings to think, show emotion, communicate with each other, earn our living and enjoy life. We Be High published an article on the best CBD gummies - https://www.webehigh.com/best-cb..., I tried them and I felt like I was feeling better, have you tried it, do you agree?