How do you track your operating expenses?

Dylan Merideth
4 replies
For tax purposes and financial understanding of your business, this is a crucial activity, what tools do you use to get the job done?

Replies

Harish Kumar
I started using Business Transferwise...it has all payment transfers and you can categoriese your expenses. Moss is also very good tool available in Europe.
Dylan Merideth
Do you have it automated? Is it a manual activity in a spreadsheet? What is your toolkit for accounting and expense tracking? We are experimenting with quickbooks right now, but its not the most straightforward thing i have ever done, curious if there are superior workflows
Ezzat Suhaime
We’re really small (3 people) and don’t make many expenses at all (one expense a month for fiverr, legal costs, small subscriptions) so we just use a simple google sheet. In my opinion, just start small and scale when it is necessary. Focus on engineering a great product, not over engineering company operations :]
Harish Kumar
I started using business transferwise and it has good fuctionality to group your expenses in to cost centersand categories.