How do you stay updated on Marketing-related news?

Zoe Tan
4 replies
Hi everyone, as a social media marketer I like to keep up with not just what's happening in the social media world, but in the marketing industry as a whole. The issue is, I find that a lot of marquee marketing publications require a subscription to read their content. Some examples are: AdWeek, AdAge, and The Drum. If you know of other sites that publish quality marketing/advertising/social media news please share. Newsletter recommendations are welcomed as well :) Thank you! ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ

Replies

Launching soon!
You can follow Neil Patel's articles. They are quite informative and free.
Zoltรกn Kozma
Hey Zoe, There are a ton of great insights / learnings you can get just by following industry experts on LinkedIn and read their content. A few of my favourites: - Peep Laja - B2B Marketing Strategy (his "How To Win" podcast is super awesome) - Chris Walker - The godfather of Demand generation (runs State of Demand Gen podcast, also a great listen) - AJ Wilcox - Everything about LinkedIn Ads - Andrei Zinkevich & Vladimir Blagojevic - Everything about ABM marketing (running Full-Funnel podcast) - Blake Strozyk - Performance marketing / paid ads - Jason Widup - Demand Gen and general awesome marketing tactics Hope this helps. โœŒ๐Ÿป
Srishty Chaudhary
You can subcribe to newletters of various marketing and advertising companies like Ogilvy, Dentsu International, Neil Patel, Buffer, Hubspot etc. These companies will directly mail you their newsletter on weekly or monthly basis. For social media news specifically you can subscribe to social media examiner, content marketing institute etc.
Vaibhav Taneja
You can follow some cool pages like- Marketing mind, Social samosa, Mad Over Marketing, Social Media today & Neil Patel to stay updated regarding the marketing news.