How do you start your Monday Morning? Coffee? Brain fog?

elif on
108 replies
Sometimes it's hard to get back to work and continue from where you left after the weekend. How do you beat brain fog?

Replies

Sara Intikhab
I usually try to have a positive perspective: New Week, New Day, Let's go! So the first thing I do is get into this mindset, next, I make a list of what I need to get done in the week and on the day itself :)
Ivana Bakija
When weather is nice i ride my bike to work (about 7km) which wakes me up and makes me feel good. When it rains, coffee works too :D
Reis Mesquita
Start with some treadmill exercise, a good bath and then work :-) Wish all a great week ahead!
Daniel Danielsson
An UNGODLY amount of coffee. โ˜•๏ธ
Steeve
@daniel_danielsson UNGODLY is a new unit for coffee ?
Daniel Danielsson
@steevep There's no such thing as too much coffee so we don't need any measurements ๐Ÿ˜‰
Bakemono Fra
I take some time to write down the week's objectives and prioritize. Brain is foggy, so I need to clear it out before starting working :)
Venessa Perez
@bakemono I do the same thing, I keep it to one big theme for the week, helps me keep focus on the daily Todos. Last week's theme was "Be social" hence the post :-D
Lucas Oliveira
How do you beat brain fog? I wake up at 5 am, drink a cup of water, wait 1 hour and then have my first coffee. I works fine, water helps my brain to start working in the mornings
Simona Stamatovska
Black coffee and a fresh weekly to-do list.
Kulsoom Awan
Coffee, good healthy breakfast, coffee and coffee
Jaroslaw Pidburskyj ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡นร๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ฆSEO
Every morning starts with 3 or more Italian espressos, it oils the joints too, if working from home then gardening brings to the surface the better ideas that makes a huge difference.
Anoir Houmou
I don't snooze my alarm and make my bed as soon as I wake up so I'm mentally prepared for my day ahead
Ivan Klimchuk
I used to start with coffee, but seem it does not work for me anymore. Also, I have a habit to read news, which starts the loops of diving the internet and reading tons of articles instead of work. So I want to replace it by something else. As an option, I am thinking about start walking before work. 1โ€“2 kilometers, during 20 min, maximum. And later, when weather will be no so snowy, I am going to ride to the office on bike.
Jon Zhang
Check The Schedule!
wen veve
try us: wendues.com :D
รgh Helmut
Interestingly I found, that if I don't work on anything at the weekend, I feel guilty and I'm way more productive and energized on Mondays. ๐Ÿ˜€
Adrian Bischeck
A good coffee always feels good
Binay Singh
I am a Tea person. So, tea and more tea.
Tvisha raji
coffee works to defreeze my brain haha