How do you schedule your daily/weekly tasks? Which tool do you use for it?

Tanishq Bhatia
23 replies
Personally, I prefer my Whiteboard over any app. I have a list of to-do's written and a calendar drawn on the board itself. It helps be consistent.

Replies

Mayank Gupta
Best thing I would suggest you it to buy a diary every year and write down your work everyday. The satisfaction of ticking off tasks hits different.
Artem Smirnov
@mayank_gupta11 True, but it's the same with software task managers. I guess it depends on the person. My wife prefers paper things so she has her reminders scattered all over a place. She also bought herself a diary for planning, which was a huge step forward.
Artem Smirnov
Using TODOist for everything from work to groceries to movies to watch and books to buy. I'm using a paid plan for this. Syncs with Google Calendar nicely.
Tanishq Bhatia
@artem_smirnov I tried TODOist like many other apps. But I don't know what it is with the satisfaction of completing a task and ticking it off on my whiteboard. It gives me immense pleasure. Although, I keep me Google Calendar updated in itself. But I never thought of adding movies to watch and books to buy in my to-do. Thanks!
Audrey Rampon
For scheduling and tasks management, I use our App 😇 It's a calendar app (free!) that integrates with Google and Outlook. It was built on the time blocking strategy: instead of just listing out all the things you need to do, you actually block a time for each of your tasks directly in your calendar. We have just released a new version that has cool extra features. If ever you try it out, feel free to share your feedback with me, it's always great to take new users's comments on board!
Tanishq Bhatia
@audrey_rampon Sure, Audrey! I'll definitely try it. Infact, just signed up. Will give a feedback after trying it out.
Audrey Rampon
Awesome @designwithtanishq, I look forward to getting your feedback as a new user! Feel free to email me at [audrey@kosmotime.com]
Tessa Kriesel
I use Notion for everything. Notes, project management, reminders, to-do list, documentation, the list goes on.
Tanishq Bhatia
@tessak22 Notion is awesome, indeed. I want an opinion on this, what do you think is the one thing that makes Notion so versatile?
Luca Burgio
I personally use Trello for Iconoir and Reminders for the daily routine.
Tanishq Bhatia
@graphicure Reminders as in the in-built reminders app?
Alexander Melnyk
ClickUp + Notion does this work for me perfectly
soylakate
I use TMetric, the app enables making to-do lists and tracking time per each task. Simple and easy.
Rahul Sharma
@soylakate @designwithtanishq Hey Tanishq, maybe you wanna take a look at Nirvana.Work? We have built a scheduling algorithm to handle scheduling for tasks, and have Notion's UX too. Nirvana also integrates with Google Calendar. We're early, but teams of up to 100 people are using us to solve this problem. Let me know what you think!
Emma Phượng Nguyễn
I use Spreadsheet to customize my workflow. Notion is great. Evernote with new design is not too bad.
Tanishq Bhatia
@emmanguyen Regarding evernote, what is the feature they added or any specific design that they changed that made you like it?
Emma Phượng Nguyễn
@designwithtanishq All in one outlook. However, they still have a huge pain point of loading data on the interface. It is still too slow for me.