How do you reduce your cloud costs?

Alexey Baikov
7 replies
As an engineer myself, I've experienced the difficulties and frustrations of trying to manually forecast usage, make capacity adjustments, and optimize cloud costs. It takes way too much time, it's both tedious and repetitive, and it distracts us from other tasks that offer more meaning and value. Cloud management was definitely on my list of most hated tasks, so when @maxim_melamedov and I set out to build a product that would solve a real, significant business problem, it was the first thing to come to mind. I'm proud to launch Zesty on Product Hunt, which uses AI technology to automate the buying and selling of Reserved Instances and Savings plans according to real-time usage, saving our customers over 50% on EC2, while maximizing cloud efficiency and scalability. This technology is truly our baby, so we are excited to see how it can help more users effortlessly scale in the cloud. I'd be happy to answer questions on Cloud management and optimization.

Replies

Alex Miller
Thanks for sharing! Having created a cloud-based AI platform, I imagine how frustrating the whole cloud optimization thing can be. BTW we've also launched today. Check us out in the top5 products of the day
Pratik Thakker
All I can say is wow. I love the way it makes cloud management 100% automated.
Lauren Sirt
Really valuable product! Thanks for sharing it!
Ruby Ladau
There are many products that offer insight into cloud spend and next steps for maximizing efficiency and costs... How Zesty is different?
Zesty.co
@ruby_ladau Zesty’s autonomous cloud management solution accelerates growth by increasing efficiency and significantly reducing cloud spend. Our platform automatically adjusts compute resources to match real-time application needs, with no human input.
Cynthia Oswalt
Thank you for sharing this nice post skylightpaycard